Ordering Your Hammerall Disposer Equipment Is Easy as 1…2…3
You just need to:
- 1) Select your disposer size, (Grind rating 3hp light duty, 5hp regular duty or 10hp heavy duty)
- 2) Select your motor operating voltage and phase (single phase 115-230 voltage, 3 phase 208-230-480 voltage)
- 3) Select your drain style (“bottom discharge” for a floor drain or “side discharge” for wall or floor drain)
- 4) Select a Stainless-Steel starter control, and
- 5) Select an installation kit (if new installation only).
- Choose the Grinding Power Your Facility Needs – Select the model of Hammerall disposal that suits your needs for processing waste. You can choose from the C-300 model (moderate-duty), the C-500 model (standard-duty), or the C-1000R model (heavy-duty). All of them have a stainless-steel cabinet with adjustable legs.
- Choose a Disposer Control – Pick out the disposer control you prefer using in your commercial kitchen or restaurant. Hammerall Disposer Company control enclosures are made with stainless steel, some controls have features like a water stop delay and line disconnect.
- CA-50SS-P: Stainless-steel
- CA-55SS: Stainless-steel with water stop time delay
- CA-60SS: Stainless-steel with water stop time delay and line disconnect
- Choose a Vacuum Breaker & Solenoid Kit for New Installations – Installation is easy, and there are two kits available:
- Kit A: Includes vacuum breaker, solenoid, and stainless-steel weld-in (or bolt in) under sink ring
- Kit B: Includes vacuum breaker, solenoid, and stainless-steel cone (order cone in either 15-inch or 18-inch)
Hammerall Disposer Company
Hammerall Disposer Company is proud of our commitment to outstanding quality and durability in our waste disposers. Our customers can count on a disposer in their restaurant or commercial kitchen that lasts longer, installs easily, and processes more at a faster rate. For over 40 years, our business has produced the best and top-selling commercial-duty, belt-driven, under-sink waste disposer. Choose the model that suits your kitchen’s processing needs, from a standard waste load to more heavy-duty demands. Ordering a disposer is simple, and it allows you to customize your order to fit your particular commercial needs.
Every disposer from Hammerall Disposer Company comes with a one-year warranty, and extended warranties are available. We stand by the superior quality of our products, and we provide ample information on our website so you can stay aware of what we offer. If you have any further questions about our company or our disposers, please call us today at 770-448-2540.
Hammerall Disposer Company
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM