When You Think of the Best Food Waste Disposer Think
Hammerall Disposer Company
It’s the Toughest Longest Lasting Under Sink Waste Disposer You’ll Ever Buy
Better Design. Better Durability. Better Disposer.
Superior Garbage Disposers
Hammerall Disposer Company manufactures the top-selling commercial duty, belt-driven under sink waste disposer on the market today. Our disposer was invented over 45 years ago to solve a commercial waste disposer problem; lack of durability, dependability and longevity that existed in disposers back in the 1970s. It seems the inventor of the Hammerall was constantly repairing and replacing every disposer in their 150 restaurant locations and, each restaurant location had 3 disposers so you can imagine the frustration.
In Solving a Problem, the Hammerall Undersink Waste Disposer Was Born
Every model Hammerall waste disposer includes these durable features:
- Exclusive Hammermill Grinding Shaft
- Disposer Body Is Made of Rugged Steel – No Castings, Diecast, Zinc Cast, Alloy or Pot Metals that crack or break
- Stainless Steel Grind Screen
- Stainless Steel Disposer Enclosure
- Belt Driven Powerful Design
- Continuous Run TEFC Motors
- Available in Single Phase or Three Phase Power
- Available Side Drain Discharge or Bottom Drain Discharge
- Does Not Jam
- Works Using Either Hot or Cold Water
- Will Not Overheat While Using Hot Water or During Continuous Operation
- Engineered to Operate Better and Last Longer
- Unequaled Durability and Dependability
- Pulverizes Food Waste Faster Than Any Other Disposer
- Full 1 Year Warranty
- Extended Warranty Available
- Quality Engineering Made with Pride in the USA
Enjoy the unique design, durable performance, and continuous dependability of a Hammerall disposer.
Benefits of Hammerall Disposers
Trouble-free processing of solid waste while saving on energy and water.
View our cut sheets to pursue the features and benefits of a Hammerall disposer, including the stainless-steel construction and quiet operation.
How to Order
Get your own Hammerall disposer by picking the base unit, starter control, and installation kit that suit your needs for a commercial-duty disposer.
At Hammerall, disposers are designed to run continuously without the problems experienced by competing brands. We manufacture the only under-sink belt-driven Hammermill food waste disposer that can operate using hot or cold water.
- At Hammerall, disposers are manufactured right here in the United States, eliminating import tariff issues.
- We have our own research and development department to make sure our garbage disposers continue to be the best they can be.
- We also offer a complete product line of accessories that go with each disposer model making your new installation or replacement installation simple – Click to see video
Hammerall Disposer Company produces disposers built for the long haul, made with rugged steel, and designed to deliver long-lasting durability, dependability and customer satisfaction.